On April 27, 2019 we hosted our Annual Fairytale Ball at the Vancouver Club. It was an incredibly magical evening and we wanted to take a moment to reflect and to share some of our favourite moments with all of you.
During the VIP dinner and the sit down buffet (which was SO GOOD by the way!) each little princess received her own crystal tiara and personalized autograph book for the princesses to sign. Seeing their faces light up when receiving these gifts was such a highlight for us and reinforced why we do what we do.
At the event, we have a “Quiet Room” for children who are sensitive to noise and light. It was such a success to have a space where these children could go and still get to enjoy the event! We are thankful the parents trusted us to bring their children and are so happy they had such a wonderful time as well.
We also need to send out a few thank-you’s to our partners who helped make this event possible!
- Mother’s Day was just around the corner and our friends at Blast Media Print created beautiful cards just for us (with a poem inside written by our company owner), so the children had a little take home craft for the following weekend. It was a special gift for our guests and we can’t thank you enough!
- Bespoke Decor did a gorgeous job of turning the event room into a beautiful Wonderland experience, with support from the amazing Blooms and Paper who not only made our Photo Booth look stunning, but also donated the silk flower wall to add to the magic of the Wonderland room. Thank you to both companies for such incredible work!
- Our friends at Greenscape Decor contributed some gorgeous wisteria and topiaries, which added to the ambience, and Pink Ribbon Bakery and Made by Michelle donated some stunning themed treats to the dessert table setup.
- Face painting by our partner company Living Magic was stunning as usual, and Travis at Point Blank Photography (who does all of our website photos) wowed us again with his video and photography from the evening.
- DJ Emilita kept the toddler dance party going all the way to the end of the night (and some would have kept going well past midnight had they had the chance!)
Our event wouldn’t be possible without the support from all of you, so again, thank you for helping us and for making the Fairytale Ball so special.
A special announcement occurred during the evening, when company owner, Kirsty Provan announced her transition into Head Planner at Pacific Fairytales. This was just a fun vision to dream up and plan but after years of requests from clients, we are pleased to announce our planning and rentals page is in the making! Soon you will be able to book your entertainment, decor and full party planning all in one place! Stay tuned to our website for updates.
Lastly, we wanted to say thank you to all our guests for making this event what it was. The Children’s Wish Foundation doubled their profits from last year, thanks to everyone’s generosity in the silent auction. We couldn’t be more grateful for all of your support and for helping make this a truly magical evening. Your support is what keeps our business alive and thriving and we truly couldn’t do it without each and every one of you. Thank you for sharing your evening with us and for bringing the Fairytale to life for each of your children. We hope to see you again next year!
For a video recap of the evening, be sure to check out our Media page!